CW02 OWL is available for immediate transfer to your vehicle.
The registration is a current style registration, first released in March 2002 and so your vehicle's date of first registration cannot be before this date, otherwise your vehicle would look newer than it is, which is not permitted. If your vehicle was registered before this date, we have millions of available registrations and we hold one of the largest collections of dateless registrations in stock in the UK. Dateless registrations can go onto any vehicle, regardless of its age, so if you can't have this registration because your vehicle was registered before this was release, search for dateless or slightly earlier released registrations.
We transact with the DVLA electronically and so this Unissued Government Stock can be purchased and assigned to your vehicle very quickly and represents great value for money.
As long as you pay off the full balance within 12 months, and the £29 early repayment fee, then no additional interest payments are required. Pay 10% deposit online and the other 90% can be paid over the next 12 months with PayByFinance (finance services provided by Novuna Personal Finance, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority). If you do not make the full payment within the first 12 months, then interest will be charged from the time you purchased the registration until the end of the agreement