HomePersonalised Number PlatesNumber Plates on Finance Jayne Henry March 20, 2014 Personalised Number Plates, Recent Number Plate News We’re all used to buying products on finance, from washing machines to cars, it’s an easy way to spread the payments, so you can have your must-have item now, rather than having to wait until you’ve saved up the total amount of cash for it. We have to be careful though, as often buying something on finance comes with interest payments that can really add up. You don’t have to worry about that with Speedy Reg though, our finance option is interest free, so you won’t pay a penny more than if you bought it outright. You may not have considered finance for buying a personalised registration plate, but we do like to offer you as many payment options as we can, including Paypal. While we have a lot of cheap plates, sometimes the plate you’ve set your heart on is just a little more money than you currently have in your bank account. You know your pay cheque is coming at the end of the month, but will your perfect plate still be available by then? Take up our 0% finance offer and you can secure your plate with just a 10% deposit. You can then spread the payments for the remaining 90% over 12 months.